Here is a fun recipe and the horses absolutely LOVE them!
1 cup dry oatmeal
1 cup flour
1 cut chopped carrots
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1⁄4 cup molasses
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
1. Chop the carrots.
2. Mix in the oatmeal, salt flour and sugar.
3. Mix in the chopped carrots.
4. Stir in two teaspoons of vegetable oil.
5. Pour in the molasses.
6. Stir until everything is mixed together.
7. Form into small balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.
8. Put in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
I like to give these as gifts to my horsy friends. Find a nice container and put them in and put a bow on top!