Thanks to Deal Seeking Mom – here is Wal-marts Coupon policy:
Walmart Corporate Coupon Policy
This is great info to carry in your coupon book for clarification.
If you’d like to print it off so you can carry it with you (as I always do!), here’s a direct link to the Walmart corporate coupon policy.
Walmart accepts the following types of coupons (see guidelines below):
- Manufacturer coupons (Cents Off)
- Free merchandise (or Buy-One-Get-One-Free) coupons
- Store coupons
- Pharmacy (Advertising and Promotional) coupons
- Internet coupons
- Soft drink container caps
The following are guidelines and limits:
- Walmart only accepts coupons for merchandise we sell and only when presented at the time of purchase.
- Coupons should have an expiration date and be presented within the valid dates. Walmart will not accept expired coupons.
- Internet coupons should be legible and say “Manufacturer Coupon.” There should be a valid remit address for the manufacturer and a scannable bar code.
Only one coupon per item is permitted.
- Use of 40 or more coupons per transaction will require approval by Customer Service Manager.
Another note that she states is that if your total savings is more than 50% of your total purchase price then your transaction will more than likely require the approval of a Customer Service manager.
Thanks Deal Seeking Mom for pointing us to Wal-Mart’s Coupon Policy!